Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Friday, May 9, 2014

Moving Destash

As I pack I'm finding piles of fabric I've pulled to destash. I don't have time to do a huge destash and list them all individually. Instead I've stuffed two boxes full of fabric!
One is: mostly half yards, some larger, some a little small. A few yards, some Fq's, and a few scarps.
it is at least 21 yards worth of fabric or more!
I'm asking $35 + shipping (medium flat rate box is $12.35).
The other box is all scraps! About 3 - gallon sized zip lock bags full. Most of the scraps are traditional fabrics, from my step-mom, plus my scraps mixed in.
I'm asking $20 shipped. ($7.65 + $12.35 shipping).
 SOLD
If you are interested in either, leave your Paypal address and which one you want. I'll send you an invoice. I ask that you pay as soon as possible so I can get these mailed before I get to the point of needing to pack them up.
Thank you!
(writing this on my phone, so here are the pictures. I don't know how to format it on here.) ;)

6 comments:

  1. Sigh! So tempting, but the last thing I need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you guys are moving again so soon!!! Seems like you just got settled in Florida! I wish I needed it, but yeah I need more fabric like a hole in the head! LOL
    Good luck with the packing and moving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great deals you are offering! Hope someone will order them soon!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you still have one of the boxes for sale?? If this is tha case, I am interested... email me and I will supply paypal info... don't want to leave that in a comment :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.