Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Monday, April 14, 2014

Have you checked out Creativebug?

Have you ever checked out Creativebug? It's a website that offers all sorts of different classes. You can sign up for a monthly fee, or pay for classes individually. For only $9.99 a month, and unlimited classes, that is an awesome deal. Though even with that, I wasn't really interested in it until I saw everyone taking the Basic Line Drawing Class with Lisa Congdon. I love to draw, and it's been way too long, so it was fun to take a break from the normal daily grind, and get back into something I enjoy.


I also REALLY want to take this pattern drafting class!

Pattern Drafting Course with Cal Patch


As well as this Build a Creative Brand Class... with designers like Heather Ross and Liesl and Todd Gibson, the couple behind Oliver + S. Tell me all your secrets? Yes please! (I don't know that they are really going to tell all, but advice from people I adore is always nice.) :)

Creativebug Brand Series



Looking around at the different banners, I decided I also want to check out this workshop:



Creative Video Workshops on Creativebug.com


and oh so many more. Take a look! I also have my eye on a nice book binding class. I just need to find the time to do everything! ;)


Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.