Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Crazy 8 Sale!

I recently signed up to be an affiliate with Gymboree, because hey, they have cute clothes! :) And as much as I don't want my blog to be all advertisements, and sales, and whatever, I figure it never hurts to help each other out if we're going to shop anyway, right?! Anyway, click on it or not, no big deal. BUT anyway, I thought this sale was too good to pass up! and I love sharing a good sale, so here it is,

Today only (Jan 29th) Crazy 8 is having a sale: select knit tops for $3.99! I know my kids could always use a few new shirts, and that is a great price! So if you are looking to fill up your kids closets a little. Check it out!

Otherwise, here is a pretty picture of some of my "replacement" fabric from the great fabric destash on Instagram. Isn't it pretty?! I can't wait to cut into it! I already have something big planned for the Anna Maria Horner's True Color collection. I can't wait to show you! :)




Happy Tuesday!

Diane

1 comment:

  1. Hello! That is some pretty fabric. I can't wait to see what you sew with it. Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.