Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Friday, December 13, 2013

Something to make you laugh...

My sister shared this with me yesterday and it made me laugh so hard! My kids became very concerned for me. I guess I don't laugh hard very often. :)
http://mentalfloss.com/article/54048/heres-how-crazy-long-german-words-are-made
There is a short article and a video. The video is in German, so if you don't speak German, but underneath the video it explains what is going on. Read through the entire article before watching, and I'm sure you'll get a good laugh out of it too. :)

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! :) 
Happy Friday!!


p.s. Craftsy sale heads up: 

Still haven't found the perfect present for the crafter in your life? Stuff their stockings with fabric and yarn from Craftsy! From Friday, December 13 - Monday, December 16, designer yarn is on sale up to 80% off and designer fabric is up to 65% off. Order by 12/16 to guarantee delivery by 12/24...sorry, this is only for US residents. Hurry over to Craftsy! This sale expires on 12/16 at midnight MT.

Craftsy 80% Off Yarn Flash Sale through 12/16
Craftsy 65% Off Fabric Flash Sale through 12/16

Craftsy


Diane

3 comments:

  1. Even as a German I am amazed that she could say these words without losing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as a new German resident - I am so tickled!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.