Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Friday, October 5, 2012

1 day left for 3rd Quarter FAL projects!


Wow! I almost missed this!!! Are you participating in the Finish-A-Long at Quilter in the Gap? Well, there is only one day left for the 3rd Quarter! I almost missed it, so I didn't want anyone else to either!! :)

I have ONE finished project to link up... not a very successful quarter, but oh well. It's the Rainbow Me Happy quilt. You can find my post about it here. And my original post for the pre-3rd quarter is here.

DSC_0581

The link ups for pre-4th quarter is open on the 8th, so don't miss that either! You could definitely add your projects for the 100 Day Hustle to this list to help kill two birds with one stone. :)


Since I'm trying to hurry and finish up the Candy Land quilt before Sewing Summit, I think I'm going to try and see if I can't finish it in the next day! How awesome would that be?! Then I'd have two finishes. I am telling you, this last minute motivation is awesome for me!! I hope that Rhonda keeps doing this every year! ;)




Diane

1 comment:

  1. What a fun, cheerful quilt. I love it! How large are the blocks?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.