Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Something Wicked This Way Comes: a Halloween Paper Piecing Blog Hop: A Shout Out for Contributors :)


”Halloween


Do you know Soma? She blogs over at Whims and Fancies. She is AWESOME!!! As well as being an awesome paper piecing designer. You should go check out her Craftsy shop here. LOVE!

Anyway, she is hosting a blog hop in October. It's basically a Paper Piecing Halloween Party. How awesome is that? It will be a months worth of paper piecing all based on halloween pictures. It will kind of be set up like the Garden Party Blog Hop was that took place at Sewhooked in the spring. I was SO excited when she told me about it and asked me to join her!

It's not for another month+, but here's the fun part, there are still openings in the schedule! Do you want to come join us? If you like to design paper piecing patterns, you can find out all the information here to sign up and get on the calendar. If you don't want to sign up, be sure to come follow along and sew with us! I think it will be fun. Finally an excuse to use that Halloween fabric I've been toting around for the last year+. :)

And so you don't miss it, I'll say it again, GO HERE for all the info and the line up! It should be quite a spooky treat. lol. ;)


Diane

3 comments:

  1. Very fun! I'll be sure to follow along! I would sign up, but I am moving in October, so I can't take on anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Diane, You are just FANTASTIC!!! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a very fun idea, though we don't celebrate Halloween =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.