Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Friday, July 13, 2012

Handmade Parade

There and Back

I haven't done any hand stitching for a while, so when I started finishing this project off today I couldn't wait to take a picture to link it up to Katie's Handmade Parade at There & Back! Have you been doing any hand stitching lately? If so, go link it up! It's open all weekend. :)




DSC_0587

Just a sneak peek for now. I'll show you more later! "The suspense is killing me. ... I hope it will last." ;) (from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)

EEEkkkkk! I'm so excited I'm totally becoming a dork about this. :)


Diane

5 comments:

  1. Great sneak peak. Love that fabric =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued - looking forward to seeing the reveal... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Looks exiting! I just finished a mini top and I'm waiting to start quilting it! Happy weekend! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little bits. Makes me want to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.