Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Friday, March 9, 2012

Digital Scrapbooking Anyone??

I don't know if any of you are into digital scrapbooking, or perhaps you like to use the digital papers and embellishments for other things (cards, tags, art work, and all that good stuff)? If so, boy do I have a deal for you! :)

There is a site called rak scraps that has loads and loads of digital items and kits. There is also another site, My Memories, that has a great software program as well as plenty of digital items in their store. If you don't have photoshop, and don't want to pay the higher price for it, this software is actually pretty good! I really like how you can import everything into their nice, organized folders! (I like being organized!) Anyway, they have teamed up to give you a super deal!



digital_scrapbooking_software.jpg



First deal, you can buy the software - use code: "STMMMS96392" and Save $10! You will also receive a $10 credit toward items in their digital store. That's $20 savings!

When you receive your receipt for the software (make sure to use the code!) Forward that email to me, and I will email you a gift certificate for a ONE YEAR FREE membership for the RAKStar annual membership! 

What is the RAKStar membership?? It's a program where you get a free digital kit every month (full of papers (24), embellishments & an alphabet or word art collection) for free (when you join), plus there are loads of other bonuses, like $25 credit to their store, more digital kits, etc. The whole package is a $249 value. Or you can get the membership for $20 now (I don't know if that is a limited thing or not?)



Does this sound like an ad? Ok, it kind of is. But I'm only posting it because it's such a great deal!! ...if you are interested. If you're not, I'm sorry. :)


and I will be honest, I do have an affiliate account with My Memories (because I like their software. Although I do love Photoshop, there are those times that I like to use it over that. AND before I had photoshop I used it for cards and some scrapbooking (which I didn't do a lot of before) and other things all the time. just fyi.), so when you use my code, I do get a little bit of money too. The code doesn't ever expire. Basically what I'm saying is that if you want to give it a try, I'd love to save you some money, and since we're all BFF around here and like to help each other out, you can help me out too! :D That's all. 


So, if you're looking for a deal, this free membership deal is good on the software purchases ONLY until March 31st. 


the end.

p.s. Don't forget to go enter the Cash Envelope giveaway!! You've got until tomorrow night to enter &/or link up your wallet!! 


Diane




1 comment:

  1. I love scrap-booking. I used to do it a lot back in the day. I have a lot of unused paper ones and I joined the English site Smilebox =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.