Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Monday, February 27, 2012

Keep on Following Along!

I've heard some chatter about Google Friend Connect going away. I'm not sure what that means or what is going on. But I also see everyone switching over to Bloglovin and Google + among other things. I don't know what is best, or what works. But I jumped on the bandwagon and you can now follow along with me in a few different ways! :)


Bloglovin'

Follow from blank pages...


Google +
Maybe it's working??










But I'm on there. And I made a page here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/108858397216424454432/posts



Networked Blogs


Do you like how I'm following my own blog?! haha.


You can find all of this on my sidebar too. :)

I hope you will keep following along! And I am still planning on doing a Followers Giveaway! So stay tuned.... it will be in March sometime. Maybe for my birthday! ;)


And the Cash Envelope Linky Giveaway is going up today! Promise!! :)


Diane

1 comment:

  1. Not sure what the plan is with the google friend connect but just in case your link for the google + doesn't work you can always go to the google reader and add the web address for blogs you want to follow. It takes a little more time to set up that way but at least you won't lose them if they stop the friend connect thing. Hope that helps too just in case anyone has trouble with the other ways.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.