Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Saturday, January 14, 2012

And now for the REST of the blocks!

Want to see the rest of my Starry Skyline Blocks?!?!?!?!?! Well, now you can! :) I love how changing the fabric changes the look of the block. How fun! I love them all! (way better than mine. lol.)

By the way, these are the blocks for my [3x6] Sampler Mini Quilt Bee Group. It was a fun group and I just may do it again! :) - though maybe with a little bit easier block next time. ;)

IMG_3823

IMG_3825

IMG_3822

IMG_3826

IMG_3827

IMG_3824

The colors are a little off in the photos, but I think they turned out alright. :)

IMG_3821



Did you miss the tutorial? You can find it here.

linking up at Quiltstory!

Diane

5 comments:

  1. They look great! Love all the different color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! I love the brown/blue and red/white one! They're so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love how the different color combinations make the block feel a little different each time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty sure that orange/aqua block needs to come live with me! You did a fantastic job on these blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.