Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Friday, December 9, 2011

I feel like a deer in the headlights!

I have to admit that I am having a mini freak-out moment! In the world of crafting and sewing, flickr, blogs, etsy, and all that stuff I am feeling like a deer in headlights right now. so.... the best thing to do? make a list! (though I have to admit I am really nervous about this!) :)


  • I need to make up/finish 3 orders I've received in my shop.
  • Christmas present(s) for us (since my boys can't read this yet: superhero capes for them, uh. I forgot what else. And no, I have not even started the placemats yet. Maybe I'll have to make those in January for next year. ;) )
  • Christmas presents for extended family (I think I'm set on what we're doing. I am sad that I won't be able to do my original idea... maybe later)
  • I still need to make up our Christmas cards and letters and send them out
  • I have my do.Good Stitches blocks to get out in the mail, plus the blocks for this month
  • Make a final decision on which block I am going to use for the [3x6] bee and make up 7 blocks (one for me to practice on) this isn't due until the middle of Jan, but I don't want to wait until the last minute!
  • I want to make something for the Giveaway Day on Monday (though it should be quick!)
  • I need to figure out what I want to do for our Moody Blues swap that starts in January. My month is February. Luckily we are only making two blocks each month, and it only lasts 6 months.  
  • I am also in charge of do.Good Stitches in February, which means I need to figure out what I want to do for that too in case I need to make up a tutorial.
  • I need to finish up some alphabet books I'm making for the kiddos - so excited for these!!! :)

ok... that is starting to get pretty far in advance. I will say that I have cleaned our house pretty good! Our kitchen looks AWESOME! I guess there is some good that comes from being overwhelmed in the "other" department - it motivates me to do housework. ;) 

I also have made new buttons for my blog! The new header, all the pinterest, flickr, etc buttons (these are my favorite! Do you want to use them too? You can if you want!). And a new blog badge. :) So fun!

You can even put this on your blog if you want! ;) heehee. (I'm really not trying to be sneaky). :D



and... just because I love my dad, here's a picture of him taking my boys for a ride on his motorcycle.
They loved it!

DSC_0049
When I was little we used to ride motorcycles in the mountains as a family ALL the time! I always rode with my dad. It was seriously the best! We'd ride back into the mts a long ways, camp over and play. I love being outdoors! And I love that some of those memories can at least in a small part, be passed down to my own children. :) Thanks Dad!


Btw, I feel much better now. ;)
Thanks!


Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.