Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Thursday, December 15, 2011

I couldn't wait

Did you see my post from last night? With my idea for a new quilt inspired by this pattern and Rachel's block? Well, I just had to take a break from cleaning this morning and sketch a little something up. What do you think?


DSC_0002


This is of course a VERY rough draft, but you get the basic idea. I think I am in love with it. I'm not sure exactly how I would do the details, like the stems and such, but I think it would be so fun for a little girl. Perhaps my little girl?! (I sure wish I didn't have so many other projects that were first in line....) :)




Oh, and I really love the fabric that Rachel used, so I would definitely go with a softer pallet. Not too bright, with a cream background (not my usual first choice, but I would like it here. ok, maybe white. I don't know).



Diane

4 comments:

  1. Oh, now I see it! Yes, that's beautiful and would be such a sweet quilt. Hope you get a chance to go for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's super cute, Diane. You make such fun things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would this be an easy quilt to make? I've never made one before, but I would certainly like to try on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, maybe you would use ricrac for the stems.

    @pril
    KoolBeenz-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.