Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

W.i.P. Wednesday #18

Here is a sneak peak of one thing I sporadically started working on yesterday... what is it? We'll see. ;)

DSC_0015

DSC_0020
I really love these bright colors!!! Nest by Tula Pink


Otherwise for recent projects, I finished Mikaela's quilt! Yippy! :)
aaaaand that's about it. Oh well. The holidays get busy and I certainly get in super family mode. Everything else will just have to wait. :)

Linking up at Freshly Pieced


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!



Diane

1 comment:

  1. Nice colors! I saw you at WIP!

    @pril
    Koolbeenz-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.