Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

W.i.P. Wednesday #9

I can't believe how fast the time is flying by! Wednesday again already! :)

Finished: 
I did finally finish my picnic blanket!! Yippy! You can read more about it here. I need to take some better pics though... Besides the ones taken outside with my phone, I took them at night, so they're not the best.  But we are enjoying the quilt!

& In Progress:
I also finally finished one mug rug. I started it forever ago, and now it's done, and in my shop. :) I have two more on the way... almost there.

IMG_2278
I used Riley Blake's Happier collection and some Kona Cottons.

IMG_2454


My step-sister got married last Friday. She was Beautiful!! I made her a gift... which I still need to give to her (as well as finish up the finishing touches). I'll blog about it later.

I'm getting so close with the Lola's Coin Quilt!! I am super excited about this cute little quilt. I finally got around to making the applique for it. I think it will turn out superb. I just might have to do more things like this. Fun times.

IMG_2451
also made with Riley Blake's Happier Collection and some Konas'


Another in progress project: to blank walls.  I've been thinking a lot about it lately, and have come up with a few different ideas. It is still definitely in progress but you can read more about it here and here. I also have started scribbling a few ideas for some wall hangings. I think I want to try paper piecing them, though I don't know how so we'll see how they turn out. Lol. You'll never learn if you don't try right?!
IMG_2455
mostly with sun rays. What could be better to brighten someone's day than the sun?!

I am also working on the kaleidoscope quilt along. Though I still haven't finished cutting all the fabric out. I guess I still have until tomorrow. :)

I also decided to be a little crafty and started making up some Thank You cards. A lot of family and friends have given us girl clothes for our Little Lady, and I need to send out some cards. :) I think they're turning out kind of fun. Card making definitely is an art form that I am not very good at. But it's still fun none the less.
IMG_2458
these are all made with My Minds Eye patterned paper



This week's stats:
New projects - 2 (cards and wedding gift)
Completed projects - 1 (picnic blanket)
Currently in progress -  6


Diane

4 comments:

  1. *Love* your coin quilt! The tree is way too much fun. And your cards are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i like your mug rug. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That appliqued tree is SO darn cute! Fabulous mug rugs too! I love the bright, fun prints. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.