Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fab Finds: Stuff for Boys

In my last blogging adventure I've found quite a few different things. For one, a few different purses (which I really need a new one) AND some super fun stuff for boys. :) Let the sharing begin:

BOYS WALLET:
I found this one over at noodle-head. LOVE IT! :)


Then there is this super cute travel car mat! I've seen a few different versions of this, but I really love this. I also LOVE that it has pockets to store the cars in! Genius! :) You can buy this over at Handmade Therapy's etsy shop. :)





Links:
Boys wallet: http://www.noodle-head.com/2011/03/celebrate-boy-tutorial-basic-boys.html
Car Mat: http://www.etsy.com/listing/69107003/take-along-billy-car-rollup-and-play-mat?ref=em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.