Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fab Finds: Sewing Projects

Some days, while blog hopping and project browsing, I end up with a million tabs open of things that I want to make... someday. :) Today is one of those days. Instead of just hiding them away in my bookmarks, I thought I'd share:


First I'll start with some fun projects and quilts from Oh Fransson!


I love this quilt made with Scrappy Hedgerow Blocks




This Charm Squares Baby Quilt would be a fast and easy way to use up some of my fabric and charm packs. So cute!
Here's the link to the pdf tutorial: http://www.sewmamasew.com/store/media/blog/SMSCharmSquaresBabyQuilt.pdf




Over at i have to say... She did a tutorial on HST blocks and has a whole slew of ideas on how to piece them together! She made this cute doll quilt, and I would love to do this for a baby blanket! :)




Over at Ruffles and Stuff she made these FANTASTIC Monster Pillows!
They really are big too! Bigger than a little boys head. How fun!! and easy.
They're made of felt, so the faces stay on super easy. There is also a pocket in the back to hold all of the pieces. Love it!




Love this cute dress I found at Little Big Girl Studio. And what an awesome cause!!


LBG studio





And this awesome Sleepover Pillowcase Tutorial at A Lemon Squeezy! LOVE it! :) 

My boys don't use pillows yet, so I have a while until I need to make these up, but I still love them! :) Maybe I should make some for Neil and I.




And then I found this Stuffed Animal Net Tutorial there too. We definitely need one of these!






Charm Squares Baby Quilt http://www.ohfransson.com/oh_fransson/2010/03/charm-squares-baby-quilt-redux.html

HST block ideas: http://ihavetosay.typepad.com/randi/2011/03/my-entry-1.html

Monster Pillows: http://www.rufflesandstuff.com/2011/02/celebrating-boys_28.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.