Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fab Finds: Boys Clothes

I went to trade out Jackson's clothes the other day and was surprised to find that we don't have any 18 month to 2 year clothes. Luckily he's small so he's doing ok in his 12 months clothes, but some of them are definitely getting small/short (mostly his pants).

Well I LOVE all the tutorials over at Made! Dana does such a wonderful job at making up patters for really cute clothes... and all you need are older clothes. ;)

Here are my three top favs that I want to make for Jackson (maybe I'll get them done before he's too big. :)


Front flat pocket tutorial. I LOVE these pockets!



These are seriously some awesome pants! I want some for me!!! :)
Maybe after I have this baby and lose a couple pounds. ;)



Super easy, super cute shirts!


Links:

1 comment:

  1. ooh, i love all three! I'm glad if found your blog - or that you found mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.