Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bloggity Blogs: Just Something I Made

Cathe Holden is a VERY talented graphic designer and blogger! Another blog that I could look through for hours! PLUS she has a LOT of freebies! Printable fonts, labels, pictures, and I'm sure many other things I haven't found yet. She has a fabulous vintage taste! Love it! :)


Here's a sneak peak of what I found:

Little notebooks of love,
or whatever else you want to use them for,
made from cereal boxes! :)


Here is just one example of some cute printable labels!


How fantastic is that for decorations???
Things like this make me so house hungry!
I can't wait to be able to decorate our own place!!


make sure to check out older posts!!! They are a treat that keeps going and going.
There really were too many things that I wanted to highlight and remember forever!
:)

Also, her decorating and attention to detail is so much fun! I guess I don't really have space for it right now, but it makes decorating your crafty space look just as much fun as being crafty! What a great inspirational work place!!


Picture links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.